Welcome to the SEO by Sociallyin HTML Sitemap!
Here’s where you’ll find a useful list of all the important pages and posts on our website. We’re a 100% SEO focused division of Sociallyin. If you’re looking for something fast on our website, you may find this page useful. If you’re a web crawler like Googlebot, you’ll definitely love this page! Sorry humans…we wrote this one for the robots!
Crawlers are 💯 the reason we built out a sitemap in HTML for the SEO by Sociallyin website. In addition to the XML sitemap you normally submit to Google and other search engines, it’s a good practice for you to create an HTML version that’s similar to the one you submit in Google Search Console.
Here’s Why You Need a Visual Sitemap Displayed in Simple HTML:
If you’ve ever looked at a technical SEO audit for your website, you may have seen something in the report along the lines of: “X number of pages need more than 1 click to be reached”. This is a big technical SEO issue that’s holding your website back from the traffic you could be earning from Google. An HTML sitemap can fix that for you. While you should be looking through pages that show up in those reports and finding ways to interlink them contextually, that’s not always possible 100% of the time. But if your build out a proper sitemap like this one, you can ensure your ‘click depth’ doesn’t get out of hand…
Why HTML Sitemaps are Important for SEO and Planet Earth
As your site grows, a metric called ‘click depth’ tends to become an issue. If it takes bots more than 1 click to reach an inner page or post from your homepage, you’re using up too many server resources and wasting electricity. Google hates that because they have a stated goal of making all their data centers not just carbon neutral, but actually carbon positive within a few short years.
By placing a complete sitemap in your website’s footer section, you’ll avoid or eliminate all these click depth issues in one fell swoop. You’ll make Google happy…
For more SEO tips, check out our blog. Or browse through the pages listed below to find what you’re looking for:
Pages on the SEO by Sociallyin Website:
- Industries We Serve
- About SEO by Sociallyin
- Contact SEO by Sociallyin
- Birmingham Office
- Get a FREE SEO Audit
Blog Posts on the SEO by Sociallyin Website:
Okay, so this is where your click-depth issues are most likely to come into play…
Your CMS will most likely ‘paginate’ your posts at some point. This means that you will have a blogroll that’s split into multiple pages. Once you get past 10 or 15 posts in WordPress or a similar CMS, it will paginate the older posts to a new page that now takes 2 clicks to reach from your homepage. Keep adding blog content and your click depth will increase. This causes Googlebot to work harder trying to crawl through your links and find those pages on your website. Not having an HTML sitemap on a site with a large blog is literally bad for the environment.
To fix this quickly and efficiently, add all new blog posts to an HTML sitemap that’s linked to from your website’s homepage. This easy SEO fix helps your site ranking in Google and reduced electricity use in their data centers. Help Google and Google will help you…There’s over 1.7 billion websites out there [at the time of writing] for Googlebot to crawl. It’s a strain on their data centers. Help them keep CPU usage down and help yourself out at the same time by publishing a great HTML sitemap that’s clickable from your website’s homepage.
The SEO by Sociallyin Blog:
- A Guide to SEO Plugins for Heating and Air Websites
- Is it Time to Break Up With Your Ad Agency?
- Reasons for an SEO Audit
- Winning Against Tough SEO Competition
- Tips on Choosing a Great SEO Team
- The Google Dance!
- Calculating the ROI of SEO Efforts
- Page Speed and the Impact on SEO
- Describing Your HVAC Business on Directories Properly
- All the Best HVAC Keywords for Local SEO Wins
- Writing SEO-Perfect Meta Titles Easily
- The Inner Workings of Successful SEO Campaigns
- The Worst HVAC Digital Marketing Fails of All Time
- Direct Mail Marketing Ideas for Your HVAC Company
- Growing the Commercial Side of Your Roofing Company
- Roofing Company Estimating and Project Management Solutions
- Why You Should Always Build an HVAC Company Website in WordPress
- Listing Your Heating and Air Company on Google Maps [Easily]
- Writing the Perfect Business Description for Your Roofing Website
- Better Business Reviews = More Business
- Heat Mapping and Conversion Optimization for Roofers
- Why Roofers Constantly Lose Money on Google Ads
- Mild Weather HVAC Online Marketing 101
- Chasing Storms in the Digital Age
- Roofing Companies: Be Better at Door Knocking in the New Year
- Absolute WORST Ways Roofing Companies Waste Money on Advertising
- How Roofers Should Leverage Google Business Listings for Easy Lead Generation
- Branding and Messaging for Roofers
- Building Trust Online – Tips for Roofing Pros
- How to Set Up SMTP Email Forwarding in WordPress
- Neil Patel’s Net Worth
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Tools
- The SPARK Writing Festival
- Top Digital Strategies and Trends
- The Pitfalls of Discount Website Hosting
- Effective SEO Strategies for 2019
- SearchStatus Search Extension – A Useful SEO Tool
- Top 5 Email Marketing Tools that You Should be Using
- Case Study: Does Broken Link Building Still Work?
- Top 7 Social Media Tips of All Time
- How to Market Your HVAC Business Effectively in 2022
- What Does an SEO Audit Include?
- Convert More of Your Roofing Website Traffic With Trust Badges and Certifications
- Top 5 Reasons HVAC Contractors Lose Money on Google Ads
- $50K+ HVAC SEO Leads in 2 Weeks?
- Consistent Branding and Messaging Earns Roofing Customer Loyalty
- How to Get Better Business Reviews for Your HVAC Company
- The Complete Guide to Facebook Marketing for Roofing Companies
- Digital Marketing Ideas for Dermatologists – A Case Study in Local Search Optimization
- 4 Business Development Pains That Many Law Firms Are Feeling in 2022
- How to Optimize Google Maps Listings
- Generating Leads Like a High-Speed Trane [Small Town HVAC SEO] Case Study Part II
- Is SEO the Best Way to Market a Pressure Washing Business? – A Case Study on Exterior Cleaning Lead Generation
- The 10 Most Effective Law Firm Marketing Techniques
- Branding for Heating and Air Companies – Building Customer Loyalty for Your HVAC Business
- Measuring the Return on Investment from UX Efforts
- Image Size Optimization using Kraken.io – A Simple 10-Step Process
- Multi-Location Roofing Company Sees Record 20 Million Dollar Month
- Google’s Hummingbird Update
- Cannabis Industry eCommerce Brand Sees 86.20% Organic Traffic Growth After Penalty Removal
- Does Bolding Keywords Help SEO? [YES!] If You Follow These Tips
- Top 10 Roofing Company Marketing Ideas that Work in Any Area
- Conversion Tracking for HVAC Companies – Make Google Ads Work [Better]
- HVAC Business in Southern US Experiences 1st Ever Profitable Q4
- Alabama Roofing Startup Sees Record Growth for Spot on Inc. 5000 List